if you’re interested, there are more of my essays associated with some of these books. just click a hyperlink (a book’s title).
- the sacred balance [tsb] by david suzuki [ds]
- eaarth by bill mckibben
- elisabeth kübler-ross’s [ekr] (1926-2004) memoirs: the wheel of life: a memoir of living and dying
- light at the end of the world [lateotw] by wade davis
- the wayfarers: why ancient wisdom matters in the modern world [tw] by wade davis
- drive: our complicated love affair with the automobile by tim falconer
- silent spring by rachel carson
- bringing it to the table: on food and farming by wendell berry
- the dream of the earth, the great work, evening thoughts by thomas berry
- the universe story by brian swimme and thomas berry. we all have a story to tell. here’s the story for us all.
- coffee with pleasure: just java and world trade by laure waridel. i drink a lot of it. might as well know what i’m drinking. started this site to collect my thoughts.
- jane goodall: 40 years at gombe
- the canon by natalie angier
- the fair trade revolution edited by john bowes
- the world without us [twwu] by alan weisman
- time to change by david suzuki
- the transition initiative primer by Ben Brangwyn and Rob Hopkins
- full catastrophe living [fcl] by jon kabat-zinn [jkz]